Carrefour Quality Line oranges grown without synthetic pesticides arrive in Carrefour stores
Restrict the use of pesticides with our producer partners :
These oranges are produced in Spain and are grown by producers who are committed to preserving the planet's biodiversity and reducing the use of synthetic pesticides.
A winning recipe to encourage organic pest control:
1 – soil that has been enriched by trace elements, mushrooms and natural substances so that the plant can find what it needs to grow.
2 – stimulation of natural defences by providing natural substances so the plant is more resistant.
3 – and if needed, the plant can be naturally treated with plant extracts, essential oils or algae extracts, or by introducing insects which eat predators.
Agro-ecological products already available in stores:
– Since 2016, Reflets de France strawberries, grown without synthetic pesticides right from flowering*. Carrefour was awarded the LSA Responsible Purchase price when it launched these strawberries. In 2018, all Reflets de France strawberries will be grown using agro-ecological methods.– Carrefour Quality Line potatoes grown without synthetic pesticides right from when they emerge*,
– Carrefour Quality Line cored oblong tomatoes, grown outdoors without synthetic pesticides starting when they are planted,
– Carrefour Quality Line yellow Charentais melons grown without synthetic pesticides right from when they are planted,
– Carrefour Quality Line kiwis grown without insecticides,
– Carrefour Quality Line Brittany broccoli and deep frozen cauliflower, produced without herbicides,
– Carrefour Quality Line pasta and couscous – made from wheat grown without insecticides from the field to the fork,
– Reflets de France apricots, grown without synthetic pesticides right from the emergence of the fruit.
June 6th to 9th, Carrefour Brasil took part in the 14th edition of the...Read more
● Carrefour is the first retailer partnering with Google in France on...Read more